The Job –Customer Service Representative for APAC
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
Provides a variety of customer services through inbound calls received in a at home environment. Primarily, the employee will serve APAC from at home, but on occasion the employee will be required to report to their APAC Support Site for training, development and coaching purposes.
Occasionally, the employee may be visited by a member of the home-based management team. Serves as liaison between the customer and client.
- Resolves customer questions, complaints, and requests.
- Provides pricing and delivery information, and processes orders.
- Record and verify names, addresses, purchases, and specific feedback of customers to maintain an accurate customer list.
- Enter all data into computer.
- Educate and/or sell the client’s product or service to the customer.
- Contacts customers to gather market research.
- Attends training, supervisory one on one and coaching sessions at home base
- Periodically is visited at home by a team leader, manager operations, trainer or other APAC representative
- May be required to work overtime to support the needs of business
-Strong communication and problem solving skills required.
-Must have working knowledge of computer keyboard and ability to navigate the internet.
-Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
-Customer Service experience strongly preferred.
-Ability to work independently and efficiently while maintaining acceptable schedule adherence levels.
Schedule — Full time, no other specifics given on job posting.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Read Glassdoor reviews by clicking here.
Benefits — Not specified.
More Information — Review and apply with APAC via their Careerbuilder ad.