The Job — Customer Service Representative for Alorica
Location — Telecommute available
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
- Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
- Upsell products or services to customers, if appropriate
- Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
- Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Has good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Cares about helping their customers
- Is team-focused
- Has the ability to multitask well
- Can adapt to a flexible schedule
- Is positive and can handle stress
- Can maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Schedule — No details posted on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits package advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Alorica here.