The Job — Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial
Location — Telecommute available (Texas)
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
You will use your positive attitude, your solution focused mindset and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day.
• Assist with inbound and outbound calls from fitness club members and staff regarding recurring payment issues and contract questions
• Provide fast and friendly service
Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
Typical inbound calls include but are not limited to:
Assisting members with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts and account delinquencies and disputes
Responsible for performing outbound dialer/collection calls regarding delinquent accounts
Typical outbound calls include but are not limited to:
Billing updates, providing cancellation or freeze services, resolving account delinquencies and disputes
Responsible for noting each account with the call content
Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering customer questions.
Maintain individual standards
Meet minimum QA goal of 90%
Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
Maintain an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls
Maintain an acceptable error percentage
Maintain departmental standards
Any other duties as assigned by Manager or management
Regular and reliable attendance required
• Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Must live in Texas
• Has a stable work history and takes pride in punctuality and attendance
Must be flexible to an assigned work schedule
• Has a minimum of 1 year experience in a call center setting with experience handling high volume inbound and outbound calls
• Has a private, quiet home office space with hard-wired, high-speed internet service (DSL or Cable)
• Has excellent verbal skills, clear and confident
• Has the ability to multitask, learn new systems and adapts quickly, and is solution focused
• Stays focused in stressful situations with a positive and upbeat personality
• Has experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Cares about helping their customers and being a team player
• Is self-motivated with work at home experience
• Demonstrates empathy when listening to customer needs
Schedule — 8-12 hour shifts, no details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits plus 401k
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.