Location — Work at home, intial training in Wantagh, NY
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
The Work at Home Team Members are an integral part of the Call Center team within the Communication Solutions business. This position is the primary interface with the customers on a daily basis.
• This is the entry level position working from a home office but will report to the local Call Center
• Successfully completes new Team Member training at facility on a variety of clients
• Handles basic customer care/answering service calls and responds according to specific guidelines within a prepared
script or template
• Telephone answering service accounts include data collection, order processing, appointment setting, information relaying and
electronically connecting clients and their callers
• Maintains customer confidentiality as needed and required by HIPPA bi-laws
• Reports to Call Center Supervisor
• Three months of Customer Experience preferred.
• Computer literacy required.
• High speed internet access
• Good telephone etiquette skills such as listening and empathy necessary.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Schedule — Part time hours, specific hours not listed.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Negotiable.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, position is part time so may not include benefits.
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com.