Location — Work from home, advertised in Minnesota
Job Responsibilities — From the ziprecruiters job posting:
- Answer incoming calls/emails (as assigned), responding to customer questions/concerns/program inquiries; ensure all inquiries are resolved and documented per the program requirements in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Maintain professional etiquette and provide effective customer service utilizing our Customer Elegance techniques
- Maintain customer records accurately in the systems per each call to ensure ongoing team excellence
- Maintain a high level of elegance in fulfilling our key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide a people pleasing attitude with friendly, solutions driven consumer experiences
- Be on time and a team player to ensure all customer’s needs are met!
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience/education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including accurate typing, spelling, and navigating internet/computer programs
- Ability to be a brand ambassador through understanding client products or strong aptitude to learn and support customer inquires while caring for the client brand.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
Schedule — Full time, no weekends advertised.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour plus incentives offered.
Benefits — Medical, dental, and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply via Ziprecruiters.