The Job — Customer Service Phone Agent for Hotels Tonight
Location — Work from home, advertised in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Provide phone support to HotelTonight customers and hotel partners
- Answer general questions about how HotelTonight works and assist customers with using our app
- Resolve billing and booking issues in a real-time, non-scripted environment – ensuring a flawless guest experience and a swift resolution
- Make judgement calls in high pressure situations while leaving customers delighted
- Resolve customer issues in the first contact, only escalating the ticket when is appropriate
- Balance a steady stream of inbound calls with accurate record-keeping of customer interactions to ensure we are continuously delivering the best support possible
- Act as a brand ambassador and live our company values in every customer interaction
- At least one year of high-volume call center experience in a metric-driven environment is required
- Tech-savvy and proficient with iPhone and Android – you can quickly and easily navigate and multi-task across apps, the internet, chat programs, and video conferencing tools
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in the hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions and a strong understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Grace under pressure and an instinctual inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- A true passion for helping people, fixing problems, and figuring things out!
- Experience with Talkdesk, Salesforce, and Desk.com a huge plus!
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits plus 401k
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.