The Job — Customer Service Heroes for Argo Contact Centers
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job description:
Argo Contact Centers, the newest member of ITC Capital Partners’ family of companies, is searching for exceptional candidates for our new work at home initiative in York County, Maine.
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers, anti-virus software installed
- Operating system must be Windows 7 or higher.
- Processor must be a Quad Core 3.0GHz or higher.
- Must have 4 – 8 GB of RAM or Higher.
- Internet Bandwidth must be 20 Mbps Download & 5 Mbps Upload, and must be hard-wired within your home.
- Crucial: A quiet environment free of distractions.
- 1 or more years of call center experience.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- Experience working from home in a customer service or customer support role.
- Great communicator across all channels (clear/concise writer, comfortable on the phone).
- Highly organized and ability to succeed with a heavy workload.
- Understanding of performance-based metrics.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
Schedule — 12pm to 8pm advertised
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Comprehensive benefits advertised
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.