The Job — Gaming Advisor – Customer Service for inSync
Job Responsibilities — From the monster.com job posting:
The Worldwide Customer Experience team is looking to find an experienced support Advisor who must enjoy the thrill of racing down a crowded street, engaging in hand to hand combat, and mastering puzzles, all in the virtual world. Advisors will be expected to have a basic knowledge of several titles across multiple genres, and be able to provide an excellent customer experience to some of our most enthusiastic gamers.
· Providing customers with top level service and experience
· Communicating with our customers via verbal and written communication
· Resolving all customer issues on the first contact, including future customer needs and issues
· Communicating with customers of all gaming skill levels
· Developing and driving a “can-do performance model and atmosphere
· Building positive relationships with our customers and team members
· Maintaining exemplary quality standards
· In conjunction with Management, identifies and provides top issues as well as ideas for improvements that are related to providing customers with an exceptional level of service.
· Flexibility; Additional duties may be assigned by management throughout your assignment
· A passion to help our customers
· Discipline and independence to work remotely from home
· Exceptional and professional communication skills; both verbal and written
· Experience in troubleshooting for gameplay on PC, Mac, Xbox and PlayStation consoles
· A minimum 2 years of customer service experience preferred
· Availability to attend approximately one to three weeks of required online video-conference training, on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
· An ability to maintain productivity standards and meet agreed upon objectives
· De-escalations/retention experience
· “Can-Do and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
· Basic experience using Microsoft Office suite(s)
· Familiarity with social networking and latest ways to communicate (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
· An understanding of multiple racing, RPG, FPS games and gaming terminology; Broad user of multiple gaming platforms
· Availability to work set shifts as needed, that may rotate from time to time based upon department shift bidding procedures
Schedule — No details listed, expect nights and/or weekends in a call center position.
Employee or Contract — 1 Year contract position.
Compensation — $10/hour to start.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing.
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com.