The Job — Customer Service for Skullcandy via VIP Desk
Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job page:
A Brand Ambassador is a Customer Service Representative. Skullcandy is the original lifestyle and performance audio brand. With Skullcandy designing, marketing and distributing audio and gaming headphones, as well as other accessory-related products, the Brand Ambassador (Customer Service Representative) is responsible for assisting Skullcandy’s customers via phone and e-mail. The Brand Ambassador will help customers by answering questions about products, product availability, Skullcandy policies, Skullcandy events and promotions, and provide general customer service resolution on behalf of Skullcandy. The Brand Ambassador will use his/her passion and knowledge of Skullcandy’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes loyalty to Skullcandy.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- Meet Skullcandy sales, quality, and average handle time targets
- Attend meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about Skullcandy and their products and services
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Apply Skullcandy and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Able to work at the computer and on the phone for each scheduled shift
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, web camera, and computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six (6) or more months experience with consumer sales
- Two (2) or more years related customer service experience
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Utah, or Virginia.
Schedule — Hours between 9am to 9pm M-F Seasonal through mid-January
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply via vipDesk