The Job — Customer Service for Colony Brands
Location — Telecommute, advertised in Missouri
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Greet inbound callers via telephone in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner while keying their product orders into our computer system.
- Listen attentively to customer needs/concerns and answer all customer questions.
- Stay informed about company offerings and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Uphold high safety standards.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Strong technical aptitude on computer. The ability to quickly navigate through multiple systems while maintaining an upbeat conversation with customers.
• Courteous with a strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be able to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Have a distraction free, ergonomically-sound work environment.
• Meet all equipment/internet connectivity requirements.
• Previous call center or customer service experience is preferred but not necessary.
Schedule — 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift advertised.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting, check during application process.
More Information — Review and apply with Colony here.