The Job — Customer Service Associate for Citi
Location — Telecommute available after 4-6 months onsite (Roy, UT)
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction
- Effectively break down information and identify opportunities to gain client agreement and trust
- Take ownership of every client experience
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve client issues
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
- Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect
- Challenge yourself and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
Excellent communication, decision making, persuasion and problem resolution skills
Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience required
A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
Schedule — Full time, no detail on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Medical and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply here.