Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the Academy job posting:
- Answer incoming customer contacts (calls, chats, emails) in a professional manner
- Respond to customer inquiries through multiple channels, as needed
- Research and troubleshoot problems and provide resolutions by using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow-up with customers, when necessary
- Document customer contacts, as required
- Develop a thorough understanding of Academy policies, procedures, and safety rules
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 6 months experience in a customer service related role required
- Experience in an Omni Channel Contact Center environment preferred
- Previous Work at Home experience preferred
- Team member must provide hardware setup to perform duties: definition of hardware for the Work@Home project consists of PC, two monitors, keyboard and mouse
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals, both internally and externally
- Maintain the customer’s perspective as a driving force behind activities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team setting
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Proficiency with relevant computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite), including good keyboarding skills
- Familiarity with Academy’s product lines preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) a plus
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
Schedule — No details posted.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review this position with Academy Sports.