Location — Work from home, initial training in Austin, TX.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Answer incoming reservations phone calls and emails received over night
- Running deposit reports and other side projects
- Dealing with noise escalation issues from guest homes
- Answer incoming phone calls from guests staying at one of our properties.
- Proactively identify possible issues and/or quality assurance concerns to the Austin Operations Team. Taking initiative, ability to make recommendations, and confidence in assessing and solving problems a must.
- Provide feedback and liaise with contract services (i.e. house cleaning, plumber, electrician) as needed.
This person will need to be a self-starter who is looking to grow in their career as the shift we are looking to hire is a full-time employee. The ideal candidate will have some customer service experience, sales experience and be a great problem solver. Past hospitality experience is a huge plus. If working over night weekends does not interest you please do not apply for this position.
Schedule — 10pm to 8am four nights per week, Friday will be one of the nights.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting, check during application process.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.