Location — Remote telecommute or New York.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
– Become a pro at using CauseVox
– Respond to customer emails and phone calls
– Troubleshoot technical support issues and work with developers to squash bugs
– Host product webinars and training sessions with prospective and existing customers
– Maintain and update knowledge-base articles and videos
– Help drive product development with your insights into customers
– Delight and advocate for our users in everyway possible
– You’re good at diagnosing issues and solving problems
– Excellent at written and oral communication
– Process oriented with a graceful ability to explain difficult concepts
– Friendly, kind, and respectful with an ability to win over tough situations or upset users
– A hardworker that is efficient and respects how hard our customers work to make a difference in the world
– Has some experience with nonprofits and fundraising or marketing
Schedule — Part time, no other specifics posted.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Base pay of $10 to $12 per hour.
Benefits — No traditional benefits offered on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with CauseVox here.