The Job — Customer Service Advisor for Granada
Location — Work from home, advertised in TN
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Take inbound calls
- Make outbound phone calls when necessary to call a customer back
- Handling each call with a can-do attitude, answering with tenacity, and handling with grace
- Think and act quickly while providing exceptional customer service
- It’s not about you! By putting yourself in the customer’s shoes to provide great service
- Answer each call with a smile, customers can hear you when you smile!
- Working each day with your team as one, investing in each other
- 1 year call center experience
- 2 years’ customer service experience
- Understanding of performance based metrics
- Proficient in the use of computer applications
- Able to troubleshoot when issues arise
- Above all, a desire to grow and succeed
- Bilingual is a plus!!
Schedule — Shifts scheduled between the following:
- Monday Thursdays – 7 AM – 9 PM CST
- Friday 7AM 8PM CST
- Saturdays – 8AM 4PM CST
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.50 per hour plus up to $4 bonus potential
Benefits — Medical, dental and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review this position by clicking here.