The Job — Customer Service Advisor for Dialog Direct
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Provide the highest level of customer service. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information.
The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers as needed
- Achieve results through teamwork
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately & efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before hire date
- Minimum education of a High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Successfully complete required program testing
- One year prior customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Sensitive and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Caring and active listening skills
- Reliability to work as scheduled & get the job done
- Flexibility to work days or evenings
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications including MS Office & Internet
Schedule — Flexible shifts advertised, no details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.