Location — Work from home after training – advertised in Phoenix, AZ
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
Choice Hotels International is one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world. Choice currently franchises more than 6,300 hotels, representing more than 500,000 rooms, in more than 35 countries and territories. That means we have a lot of people who stay in Choice-branded hotels, and we get a whole lot of phone calls from many different people who have questions, comments or concerns. That’s where you come in.
We are hiring 30 temporary staff members to communicate with hotel guests by phone and in writing to provide outstanding customer service.
- High-school diploma/GED required; some college preferred
- 6 months relevant customer service and/or sales experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Strong decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills required
- Excellent telephone etiquette required
- Moderate typing skills required (35 wpm minimum)
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure required
- Must be able to uphold Choices Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Must be willing and able to work from home, after successful completion of training, subject to the virtual agent agreement
Schedule — Shifts range between hours of 6am to 8pm weekday, and 7:30 am to 4pm on weekends.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $13.50 per hour to start.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply at Careerbuilder.