The Job — Customer Relations Associate for Pier1 Imports
Location — Work at home- based in Fort Worth, TX
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Works with customers to assure that their experiences while ordering products or dealing with issues related to our company are handled with superior service and quality.
- Helps to assure that all service levels are met or exceeded consistently.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience by accurately capturing and communicating issues with products, delivery, processes, web site, systems, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross sell products to the customer
- Miscellaneous projects as required
- Home Residence in Tarrant, Parker, Wise, Ellis, Denton Johnson, Hood, & Dallas Counties
- High speed hard wired internet (6mb/second, no WiFi) dedicated for work – Computer equipment & headset will be provided.
- Dedicated distraction free workspace
- Ability to work at the Corporate Office on occasion as required by Supervisor for coaching, administrative duties, meetings, trainings, which may be a minimum of at least 2 days per month.
- Customer service and/or sales experience required
- Experience with word processing programs and PC’s required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, adaptable and detail oriented.
- The ability to work independently
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends as needed to meet the business demands & requirements.
Schedule — Hours of operation 7am to 9pm weekdays, 10am to 6pm Sunday. Part time hours advertised.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.