The Job — Customer Product Support Advisor for Concentrix
Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Are you passionate about technology and the latest gadgets? If so, this position is the perfect match for you. As a Product Support Advisor, you will be providing a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- A knack for positively taking ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to resolving their technology issues
- Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers
- Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
- Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
- Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
Schedule — Flexible to include weekends
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $9.50 per hour with potential increases every three months during first year. Performance incentives offered.
Benefits — Offered to full time employees.
More Information — Review and apply with Concentrix here.