Location — Remote
Job Responsibilities — From the Dyson job posting:
1. ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
• Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM
• Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
• Use concise and specific language that upholds the Dyson brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiouslyLive Chat
• Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
• Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
• Passionately manage proactive and reactive messages initiated to address needs of customers
• Responsible for resolving a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests2. SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING, WEBSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROJECT SUPPORT
• Monitor targeted social media websites for actionable content from consumers and report these opportunities to the Associate Online Customer Service Manager
• Report any and all trends found while monitoring targeted and non-targeted social media and other websites
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Dyson.com user review program reports
• Provide website quality assurance testing support of the US website before, during and after the implementation of updates for errors in product pricing, availability and/or overall functionality.3. FULFILL OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
• Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role
• Fix things that you can see need fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions
• Special projects as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service position, call center experience preferred
• 1+ years of experience in an online customer support role required
• Experience with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
• Experience working in a major ecommerce customer support environment preferred
• Experience working with a CRM program for a consumer brand preferred
• Experience with Quality Assurance testing of a major ecommerce website preferredSkills/Competencies• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
• Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required and must be demonstrated
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
• Ability to type 50 wpm
• Dependable, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
• Strong writing skills and attention to detail
• Knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help Evening and weekend hours required
Schedule — No details posted.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review this position the Capital One job site.