Location — Work at home (Maine) – English plus one additional language (Spanish, French, German, Italian)
Job Responsibilities — From the jobvite posting:
- Provide superior phone support to HotelTonight travelers and hotel partners, owning cases to resolution
- Answer general questions about HotelTonight and assist customers with using HotelTonight.
- Handle customer complaints and booking issues as they occur – responsible for the resolution of billing/booking issues to ensure a flawless guest experience.
- Deliver first contact resolutions for most customer inquiries.
- Various other tasks to ensure we deliver the best support possible!
- Bilingual with fluency in both English and [French, Spanish, German, or Italian]
- Computer savvy and proficiency with iPhone and Android
- A track record in delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions; demonstrated sensibility and understanding of the financial implications of those decisions.
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communications in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis over a variety of communication channels
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Natural inclination toward hospitality.
- High emotional intelligence, allowing you to empathize and listen actively
Schedule — No details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews on this company.
Benefits — Medical, dental, and 401k among benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Hotel Tonight here.