The Job — Customer Experience Optimizer for Clarity
Location — Telecommute option
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Actively manage the happiness of Clarity customers and serve as their advocate.
- Have a deep understanding of our customer’s business and how we can provide value to them.
- Learn Clarity’s services and our desire to treat our customers with sincerity, kindness, and respect, and think of new ways to impress, delight, and surprise them.
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer. We believe in meaningful, personalized responses and want your personality and expertise injected in the conversation, no cookie cutter answers here. We want you to dazzle our customers with your winning attitude, knowledge and experience, and commitment.
- Act as a subject matter expert on product functionality as well as features and benefits, and provide virtual training with the product platform.
- Participate in product development by sharing customer feedback and your unique perspective as a Customer Experience Optimizer in our User Experience Department.
- Enjoy daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with people who are as passionate about the end-user experience as you are.
- An engaging and dynamic individual with a track record for understanding and meeting business and customer expectations and timelines.
- A critical thinker with the confidence and initiative to use their technical knowledge to consult with our customers who can talk endlessly about the value we offer and can fearlessly instruct the customer to change their business network and model based on best practices.
- An aptitude for problem solving, utilizing technical competency and customer communication, as well as business acumen to address individualized customer needs.
- A thirst to Seek to Understand by listening to the customer’s pain point and offering features and configuration changes to help customer’s business succeed.
- A passion for personal development, technology, innovation and a self-starter who receives. fulfillment and enjoys the challenge of exceeding customer’s high expectations on every contact, including quick response time, thoroughness and follow-through.
- 3-5 years of business experience; with software support experience in various technology and platforms (preferably with a SaaS company) and 1+ years in a Sales role.
- Post high school education, technical certification or equivalent basic networking experience , and/or business consulting preferred.
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply with Clarity by clicking here.