Location — Work at home – advertised in Dallas, TX
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
1. Uses a myriad of systems and tools to promptly respond to inquiries received via inbound phone lines. Provides information to callers about various features of specific plans / policies. Explains complex product features and annuity/retirement plan concepts to plan participants, agents, and sponsors.
2. Completes and verifies transactions requested by callers
3. Captures caller information on customer management system.
4. Participates in new product and services implementation. Contributes to process improvement through suggesting streamlining measures, processing changes, and new technologies.
5. Complies with all division policies and regulatory requirements. Execution of duties will necessitate a firm understanding of a variety of company policies, industry initiatives, and legal guidelines.
6. Other duties as assigned.
-High School diploma or equivalent. BA degree preferred.
-1+ years customer service experience
-NASD Series 6 Certification; additional licenses/registrations as required
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
Schedule — Training to begin August, 4th 2014. No details given on schedule after completion of training.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Medical, dental, 401k and paid time off among the benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Voya Financial here.