Location — Work from home, advertised in Green Bay, WI
Job Responsibilities — From the Humana job page:
Humana is seeking a Customer Care Specialist for our call center to directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
-Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
-Build lasting relationships with Humana’s customers
-Educate customers, providers and employers about Humana’s products and services over the telephone
- High School Diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Exhibits agility, adaptability and openness to new ways of thinking and operating
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate patience and empathy for our members
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
Schedule — You must be available to work assigned shift between the hours of 7 A.M. and 8 P.M. Shifts can change at any time based on business needs
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised, click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, click here for Humana benefits page.
More Information — Review and apply with Humana.