Location — Full telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Be a part of Group Service Operations – provide a perfect experience and proactive guidance to members by taking inbound phone calls.
- Build lasting, trusting relationships with members
- Help members navigate health and wellness opportunities
- Influence members decision to adopt guidance provided
- Proactively educate members through their preferred method of communication such as phone, email, web chat, social
- Receive, document and own to resolution member inquiries by using established best practices including reaching out to other areas for coordination of resolution
- Share best practices and lessons learned
- Actively engage in Humana’s culture of wellness
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a customer service setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and then multi-task using several computer programs, such as Customer relationship management systems, Word, Excel, internet and database software
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Personal accountability for work and productivity
- Exhibits agility, adaptability and openness to new ways of thinking and operating
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate patience and empathy for our members
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
Schedule — Shifts assigned between 10am and 8pm, Central time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply with Humana by clicking here.