The Job — Customer Care Specialist for Humana
Location — Work from home available after six months.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Be a part of Service Operations – provide perfect service and guidance to members.
Humana is seeking a Customer Care Specialist for our call center to directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
Build lasting relationships with Humana’s customers
Educate customers, providers and employers about Humana’s products and services over the telephone
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience or experience in medical office/facility
- High School diploma/ GED
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle a constant volume of phone inquiries
- Strong typing and computer skills – must be able to use multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, listening skills and attention to detail
Schedule — Hours range from 7:45am-9pm Monday through Friday
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Humana here.