Location — Work at home available
Job Responsibilities — From the company job page
The position is responsible for understanding Membership Polices, resolving and responding to elevated member issues via phone, email, or mail by clarifying the nature of the complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
While performing the functions of this job, the Member Care Specialist will be required to interact with members, club/field personnel, off-site call center vendor employees and management as required.
Requirements/Qualifications — From the company job advertisement:
- 6 Months of customer service preferred with a responsibility to resolve non-standard customer issues
- High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Must be able to comprehend and process information quickly
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness instantly
Schedule — No details posted
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply via the Alorica job page.