Location — Work from home, onsite training in Carrollton, TX (5 weeks)
Job Responsibilities — From the Hilton job posting:
As a Customer Care Coordinator, you will maximize customer satisfaction for our HHonors Members by responding to incoming telephone calls from members pertaining to their accounts, promotional mailings and statements, point accruals, redemption and other aspects of the HHonors program.
You will be given the tools to consistently provide top-notch service and assist in reservation sales as needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a customer focused role
· Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
· Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
· Advanced technical skills computer skills, including ability to easily navigate multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues.
Schedule — Full time, weekend required. Two days off during week initially.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Base pay $11 per hour.
Benefits — Medical, dental, vision and 401k. Travel discount available.
More Information — Review and apply on the Hilton job board.