The Job — Cruise Consultant for Holland America
Location — Telecommute available
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Contact guests and clients through outbound calling efforts.
Apply professional sales techniques in the promotion and sale of cruises and land packages
Build personal clientele base and brand loyalty.
Provide superior customer service to all guests.
Meet monthly and annual departmental revenue and call volume standards.
- Must have access to high speed broadband internet for business line connection.
- Must reside in Washington State, Oregon, Colorado, and Nevada. Must also have dedicated, quiet workspace in place of residence.
- Must be highly motivated sales professional with experience in developing new business.
- Travel agency sales or equivalent external sales experience preferred
- Internal candidates must have minimum 1 year experience as a Holland America Line reservations agent with supervisory recommendation.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Detailed orientated, with ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to achieve personal goals and support departmental objectives
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
Employee or Contract– Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Salary plus commission advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits plus cruise discounts offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Holland America here.