The Job — Credit Operations Consultant for Rita Technology Services (Recruiter)
Location — Work from home, advertised in Tampa, Florida.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
• Project team member for full and in-house credit implementations.
• Credit production support activities to include interaction with partners.
• Create process documentation and notifications.
• Be an expert credit resource for all departments, including business development and client services, operations, systems, implementations, vendors, and product managers.
• Assist various areas of organization with resolution of issues for key clients driving client satisfaction toward corporate objectives.
• Take charge work style and exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Broad understanding of all facets of credit processing operations and credit issuer responsibilities.
• Credit Union issuer experience highly desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively about industry products.
• Superior customer service skills for client related calls and issues.
• Proficiency in credit portfolio review and analysis.
• Ability to track, follow-up on and resolve issues.
• Strong PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work well in a remote / telecommuting environment.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — None advertised, check with recruiter during interview process.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.