Location — Work from home or from Denver, CO office.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
• Develops editorial content for all media targeting Plan Sponsor, Participant, advisor and consultant audiences. Topics rangefrom technical and complex regulatory and administrative communications to creative direct mail, print and digital campaigns, supporting institutional multi-vendor and sole record kept retirement plans and new business development.
• Follow and become expert on company’s standard editorial and brand guidelines and remain up-to-date as they evolve.
• Adhere to disciplined development process, including use of creative briefs, outlines, and review procedures to ensure quality, efficiency, and regulatory compliance. Includes maintaining team’s adherence to using and following required processes of the Creative Services workflow tool.
• Coordinate with and support Account Management and Marketing Strategy partners as well as Brand Execution Lead and Template Team, to ensure high quality work that meets the needs of the business.
• Collaborate with Design and Editorial partners to develop best-in-class creative communications that meet business needs, within budget and required timeframes, and ultimately drive desired actions.
• Supports manager as needed in planning, prioritization, and efficient use of Editorial team capacity; support the creation of processes that encourage ongoing teambuilding and collaboration between editorial and design as “Business as usual” on more complex jobs and campaigns.
• Accurately estimate the number of hours required for specific tasks and resources needed.
• Commit to ongoing personal development and training to ensure continuous improvement in creativity, concept development, and writing and editing skills, and compliance with internal agency QC procedures.
• Accurately estimate the number of hours required for specific tasks; Manage pipeline to match quantity of work.
• Strong writing, editing, and verbal communications skills, with ability to apply strong conceptual thinking.
• Multi-channel content development expertise with strong understanding of writing for different formats – direct-mail, print, video and the web and mobile apps – and for different audience needs as required by specific line of business.
• Understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them to a broad range of communications, especially as they relate to workplace retirement plans.
• Following are required based on the respective team the writer supports: Solid background knowledge of retirement plan markets (403b and 401k), institutional and retail investment products, financial markets, investment principles, and regulatory / compliance environment. Key products and services include mutual funds, fixed and variable annuities, IRAs, and a range of advice and wealth management services.
• Ability to maintain quality and efficiency in a working environment characterized by a high volume of requests from many clients, changing priorities, capacity constraints, and constant deadlines.
• Capacity to efficiently manage heavy workloads with multiple deadlines, near- and long-term.
• Ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams of writers, designers, account managers, and project managers operating as an internal creative agency.
• Strong relationship building skills to develop network of contacts in Marketing, business units, legal, compliance, and other areas of the company.
• Flexibility to work additional hours in the evening and on weekends during peak periods.
• Ability to work well as part of a virtual workforce/team.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for glassdoor reviews on this company.
Benefits — Full package offered, click here for details.
More Information — Review any apply with TIAA – CREF.