The Job — Contract Product Launch Advocate for Hulu
Location — Work at home, must be within 120 miles of Santa Monica, CA
Job Responsibilities — From the Hulu job posting:
- Contract Product Launch Advocates assist viewers over the phone about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation
- They provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- They give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Flexible working virtual and onsite when needed
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- Must have access to dependable transportation when business needs require you to come on site
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
Schedule — Flexible schedule (40 hours per week for full-time roles; 20 hours per week for part-time roles) with availability to work overtime when needed. We are open 365 days a year (open holidays) with support hours from 5am – 10pm PST
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Hulu here.