Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Problogger job posting:
We are looking for a Content Crafter with the experience, vision, personality and strategic ability to take our startup to the next level through smart planning and effective execution of our magazine/blog (editorial). This will start as a 1 month trial as a contractor. If we both feel it’s a great fit we will discuss opportunity for the next phase of partnership.
We are looking for professional but with personality that is edgy and humorous. We want to share usueful content that easy and entertaining to read
- Must be socially conscious and have a passion for entrepreneurship.
- Must believe in what we are doing and be willing to work hard towards the vision.
- Must be willing to do research and learn what works through trial and error.
- Must have exceptional writing skills and understand storytelling.
- Must have experience creating smart content strategies and plans.
- Must be outgoing and have the drive, ability and interest in connecting with other smart people.
- Must understand content promotion and marketing.
- Must know WordPress (Basic Photoshop is a plus).
- Must be reliable and responsive.
- Should be kind, cool and a little weird.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Contract for first month, negotiable thereafter.
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting
More Information — Review and apply via the Problogger job board.