Location — Work from home, remote options available.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Enforce the online community’s safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor the activities & responses to posts on client’s social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioural & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Pro-actively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun,entrepreneurial company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above average skill in using today’s social networking tools such as Twitter, Facebook & other social media sites.
- Overwhelming passion for today’s social networking & collaboration technologies.
- Strong sense of account ownership & pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
- Strong decision making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of decorum & brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, & imperturbable self-starter with the willingness & desire to take initiative & get the job done.
Schedule — Variable, no details listed on posting.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. One Glassdoor.com review places pay between $10 and $11 per hour.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply by visiting the ICUC job board.