Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Independently fulfills high profile program client requests, Aspire Lifestyles demo requests, and other requests as necessary, from assigned office via phone, email;
- Researches and fulfills requests from customers in the United States and abroad for the following categories: Dining, Entertainment, Travel, Sports and Recreation, Tourist and City, Household, Shopping, and Unusual Requests;
- Leverages industry knowledge and previous concierge experience to independently recommend and provide services;
- Exercises judgment and discretion when serving as primary touch point for escalated customer service issues and vendor communication;
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests;
- Applies high quality customer service guidelines when fulfilling customer requests;
- Leverages current partners and utilizes Internet and other resources to fulfill requests;
- Communicates responses in a clear, professional, timely and concise manner;
- Represents clients in a professional, courteous manner;
- Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers;
- Applies client and Aspire Lifestyles policies as applicable when interacting with customers;
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, compliance, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
- The incumbent must meet two or more of the requirements areas below:
- Two years’ experience working directly with services such as dining, shopping, hotels, and tours in key destinations, and the ability to make contacts in all destinations
- Two years’ experience working as a hotel concierge
- Two years’ experience working in a call center, preferable in the banking and/or credit card industry
- Two years’ experience making travel reservations as either a Travel Agent or Concierge and have key contacts in the Travel Business
- Five years direct experience working with customers in a luxury environment
- Able to source information from a variety of resources;
- Able to use web-based and/or computer-based programs to assist customers, enter pertinent customer data, and process required information;
- Able to build relationships and form partnerships with key services and co-workers;
- In depth knowledge of Leisure/Luxury travel and experience with GDS is not required but is a plus
Schedule — Standard, swing, and overnight shifts available.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor reviews place pay in the $15 per hour range.
Benefits — None advertised on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Aspire here.