Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Responsible for handling all inbound calls, email and chat
- Respond to all support tickets within defined response times
- Document all actions in tickets including customer contacts and resolution
- Assess the severity and priority of problems and requests according to issue management guidelines
- Follow all policies, procedures and protocols as defined
- Resolve or escalate problems and requests according to issue management guidelines
- Notify client if there is a delay in obtaining resolution to the problem.
- Maintain patient confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
- Take notes of recurring questions or problems that may be resolved by change in policy or procedure; communicate complaint patterns to management team.
- Complete other support duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the field or related area with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft windows and Internet applications.
- Understanding basic computer functions, software and related interactions.
- Preferred basic understanding of medical terminology
- Preferred understanding of radiology and imaging devices
- Preferred understanding of computer architecture, networking and windows troubleshooting.
- Strong and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Client service oriented
- Display dependable, punctual and professional demeanor
- Maintain positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively, independently and within a team environment
- Ability to perform all duties and job requirements
Schedule — 2nd and 3rd shift available
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.