Support.com (NASDAQ: SPRT) is a fast paced environment fully committed to providing world-class customer service. The Client Services Technician is an entry level role which provides inbound customer service support for basic troubleshooting and resolution of service related problems for high speed internet and wireless gateways. This is an exciting work from home opportunity requiring you to work and engage with others in a virtual environment, while providing our customers with a high quality customer service experience. As a Client Services Technician you will be fully trained to perform the following duties.
- Actively listen to customer needs and offer appropriate education of products and services to prevent churn.
- Respond real time to customer Inbound questions and problems.
- Make outbound calls to touch base with new customers, determine if satisfied or need help, and ensure the customer is satisfied with their new installation.
- Utilize resources to upsell and explain competitive edge.
- Effective use of persuasive techniques to overcome objections.
- Educate customers in the use of installed products, service offerings, billing, charges, and product features.
- Resolve customer complaints and situations calmly and courteously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service and technical problems using remote control tools with PC/MAC and tablet.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues when the customer is using a smartphone app.
- Meets retention, sales and customer service performance metrics.
- Explain and instruct the customer on the value and operation of the product and service.
- Retain customers at high risk for churn.
- Can demonstrate active learning skills, ownership and empathy in providing a customer with the service they need.
- Ability to interpret a flow chart to deliver a work process.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, diagnose troubleshoot and solve technical and service related issues.
- Communicate technical directions over the phone to inexperienced computer users.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly.
- Communicate and present complex information effectively on the telephone demonstrating a professional tone, voice inflection and intonation.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions and integrate changes in instruction effectively.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very structured environment with scheduled rest and meal periods
- 1 year of related experience in a customer service and/or technical support environment.
- Understanding of wired and wireless home networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding).
Click here for more information and to apply for this work at home position!