The Job — Client Service Associate for Esurance18
Location — Work from home after 90 days (South Dakota location)
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Provides superior phone service to customers.
Treats all customers and coworkers courteously and professionally; handles irate customers in a professional manner.
Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information.
Calls customers to provide advice on follow up research items.
Initiates workflow (Webforms) documents with other departments accurately.
Obtains customer feedback information and forwards information to suggestion tracking.
Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Conducts research to determine best resolution to customer issues in balance with business needs.
Promotes the company by providing top-notch service and inviting referrals.
Meets or exceeds Customer Service Rep 1 standards for customer service quality and productivity.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to write clearly and the ability to read aloud accurately with proper grammar, good enunciation, and smooth flow.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment.
- Able to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Able to type 35 or more wpm (words per minute).
Schedule — Full time, nights and/or weekends included.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $15 per hour plus shift differentials.
Benefits — Full benefits including medical, dental and 401k
More Information — Review and apply with Esurance by clicking here.