The Job — Chat CSR for GC Services
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Answer incoming chats, up to two concurrently, for GC Clients
- Provide contact completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
- Handle customer chats, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
- Provide excellent quality customer service to resolve matter to customer satisfaction, within client guidelines
- Must attend regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or emotional customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area.
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Schedule — No details on hours posted
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $9 per hour advertised.
Benefits — Vary by location, click here for details.
More Information — Review this position the Capital One job site.