Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the monster.com job posting:
- Conducts thorough and accurate testing of claims before submission to clients. Claims are primary focused on personal lines and large national accounts with some limited commercial assignments.
- Reviews and verifies claims information to ensure the proper processing in accordance with established quality standards.
- Reads and interprets customer and vendor specifications. Reviews transactions and compares to the source documents to resolve errors and provides proper feedback.
- Verifies corrected material and prepares quality assurance reports as appropriate.
- Analyzes claims and process trends and makes corrective recommendations.
- Assist in the identification of new procedures, methods and/or tools to improve the efficiency of the quality process.
- Provides analysis and consulting support for the development and support of adjusters in the field. Provides detailed feedback to service centers regarding trends and anomalies in the claim files.
- Continuous monitoring of process performance and reports performance to responsible management
- Remains up-to-date with QA industry standards, principles and practices.
- Continuing education and development of skills
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct.
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience handling property and/or casualty claims with at least one year of audit/quality control experience.
- Must have or secure and maintain the appropriate license(s) as required by the state(s) at the adjuster level.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Must possess critical thinking, interpersonal, problem solving, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic and focus on work, tasks, priorities and improving the QA process.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Crawford and Company salary reviews from Glassdoor.
Benefits — Full package including medical, dental and 401k.
More Information — Review and apply for this job via Monster.com.