Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Outbound telephone calls from designated list in a courteous, friendly and professional manner; building rapport with customers.
- Respond to email, mail or fax inquiries in a timely and professional manner as a representative of Southern States Cooperative, Incorporated.
- Promote SSC brand, products and services through interaction with customers.
- Accurately document complaints received by telephone, email, mail or fax in a manner that is consistent with outlined process.
- Take ownership of all inquiries received, completing appropriate tracking to maintain accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Perform all other job functions as assigned.
- Education: Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in a customer service position call center or equivalent
- Knowledge of Southern States products and the propane industry a plus
- Technology: Must have high speed internet access at home
Schedule — Part time 4pm to 8pm weekdays, plus 4 hour shift on Saturday, Eastern time zone location.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews on Southern States.
Benefits — None advertised, company laptop and cell phone provided.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.