Location — Work from home available after training. Based in Reno, Nevada
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
This is a call center position. Our representatives assist AARP members by addressing inquiries on health care products underwritten by multiple health insurance carriers.
Representatives are expected to:
• Take inbound phone calls from AARP members and assist them with their insurance needs.
• Complete outbound call campaigns. These do not involve cold calling and are in follow up to inquiries made by the customer.
Strong keyboard and multi-tasking skills.
• Good typing, data entry and spelling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enjoy talking with and assisting customers over the telephone, even when customer may be frustrated, confused, or upset.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires multi-tasking; talking to customers while simultaneously accessing the computer system.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic, and personal accountability.
• Self-motivation to reach and exceed goals.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional ability to work independently.
• Capability to work in a very structured environment that has assigned schedules and breaks. Environment also includes regular quality monitoring and feedback from your manager.
• Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus
Schedule — Up to 30 hours per week from January to September. 20-30 hours per week for the rest of the year.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $11.50 per hour to start.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply via monster.com.