Location — Work from home available, position advertised in Phoenix.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Work in an energetic call center environment answering inbound customer calls concerning inquiries about one or more Cox products.
- Trouble shoot the root cause of customer problems and identify the action required (using company databases, customer information, and collaboration with other departments) to resolve issue and schedule service appointments when necessary.
- Provide total customer service by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, requests, or problems while identifying sales and up-selling opportunities that will drive additional revenue for the company.
- Build customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls to customers after receiving acknowledgment of action taken by other Cox departments.
- Keep customer informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record system.
- Provide seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- May have additional opportunities for candidates with fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) skills.
- Additional incentives may be available for fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers.
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- 6 or more months experience troubleshooting basic hardware, software, and/or connectivity issues.
- 6 or more months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals.
- Keen aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center.
- Enthusiastic and personable, with the ability to adapt and thrive in constant change.
- Previous telecommunications experience.
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens.
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish (ability to read, write, and speak fluently) may lead to additional opportunities/incentives.
Schedule — 24×7 call center environment
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Medical, dental, 401k and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Cox Communications here.