Location — Work from home available
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
The role of a Branch Liaison is defined as exceptional communication, service, training and support between both Operations and Production. It is proactively providing service via a call center and ticketing system to our internal and external customers, serving all branches and departments. This position allows for the ability to work from home as long as candidate can demonstrate the ability to do so or has past experience doing so. This position reports to Retail Operations.
- Is an important part of training the branches and production staff in both On-Site and Webinar training whether impromptu or scheduled.
- Effectively provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal. A Branch liaison actively listens to our customers, asking questions to ensure the correct understanding of the issue or concern.
- Initiate and keep in contact with customers who have active escalations, taking calls and/or tickets as they are presented on a daily basis.
- Proactively follow-up of any support that is relied upon others for assistance.
- Prioritize open tickets to ensure all escalated issues are resolved within the established SLA’s and standards.
- Providing comprehensive troubleshooting, issue resolution, answers to Envoy programs, LOS questions, and file flow management.
- Act as an escalation point; assist internal staff in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues.
- Continues to stay abreast of updates, system changes and or modifications in policy or procedures to best serve our customers.
- A team player who actively seeks training opportunities and solutions to various issues and shares best practices with all team members. Coordinates with other team members to ensure appropriate service coverage is uninterrupted.
- Five years related experience as an origination, processor and closer. Underwriting and compliance experience a plus.
- Be a self-starter who takes initiatives but is intuitive as well
- Strong understanding of real estate documentation and mortgage lending laws
- In-depth understanding of the good faith estimate and truth-in-lending disclosures requirements
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems such as Fannie Mae DU, Freddie Mac LP, FHA Connection, GUS, and VA Portal
- Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, income, and percentages.
- Evaluate loan documentation, calculate income, review assets, analyze liabilities
- Accuracy and strict attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence and high customer service standards
- Ability to take notes and input data while handling inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft programs such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Schedule — 10 am to 7 pm CST with the possibility of overtime.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews on Envoy Mortgage.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting, but may be offered.
More Information — Review and apply here.