Location — Work from home, advertised in Oklahoma but may be available in other states
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
As a temporary agent for Teleflora, you will work from the comfort of your home while helping customers choose & order the perfect flower arrangement to celebrate milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, etc) or help love ones choose the perfect arrangement to memorialize their love ones.
-Must be fluent in Spanish
-Become familiar with products that Teleflora and Teleflora florists sell.
-Meet/exceed the daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicator goals
-Establish a high level of rapport and trust with our customers
-Use every customer contact to reinforce the Teleflora commitment to customer service
Due to fluctuation in call volume from the client, some flexibility may be required and schedules may vary on a weekly basis. Agents may show availability over and above their committed schedule as long as their commitment has been met on their committed shifts and days. Agents may or may not be scheduled additional hours over the fixed schedule. Missing a scheduled shift will require approval from the program management team.
- If you have previous floral industry experience, please indicate in detail on your resume
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills including grammar and voice quality
- Demonstrates professional phone demeanor and attitude at all times
- Self-sufficient and dependable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Flexible and resilient
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges
- Ability to handle conflict over the phone- win/win attitude
- Ability to problem solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience
- Computer literate- the ability to fluidly navigate between multiple browser and application systems including web-based systems, intranet interfaces, and non-windows based programs
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Function comfortably in a performance-based environment with calls that are monitored, recorded and assessed. Call times and quality scores are an integral part of the position
- Previous telephone customer service experience is desirable
- Legally able to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Schedule — Part time, requires nights, holidays and weekends depending on schedule.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $8 an hour or state minimum wage.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing.
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com.