Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From Monster.com
- Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
- Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers’ requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames and claim status.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office productsGood customer service skills
- Strong organizational skillsGood interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full package offered, click here for details
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com