The Job — Bilingual Content Specialist for ICUC
Location — Remote, available in multiple international locations and the US if qualified.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Enforce the online community’s safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor the activities & responses to posts on client’s social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioral & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Pro-actively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun,entrepreneurial company…
- Excellent Proficiency in two languages: Reading and Writing in English and a secondary language (please list your second language on the application in the appropriate field)
- Experience with Engagement and/or demonstrated writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average computer skills.
- Above average skill in using today’s social networking tools.
- Overwhelming passion for today’s social networking & collaboration technologies.
- Strong sense of account ownership & pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
- Strong decision making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of decorum & brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, & imperturbable self-starter with the willingness & desire to take initiative & get the job done.
- Must have a Twitter and Facebook account and be a regular user of these and other social media sites.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the internet including following current trends.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
Schedule — Multiple shift opportunities available including the following : 8am-4pm CST, 4pm-12am CST, 12am-8am CST
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor.com salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job description.
More Information — Review and apply for this international opportunity by clicking here.