Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Xerox job posting:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Makes outbound calls when further information is needed in the files
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- All other duties as assigned
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary
- Basic Computer Navigation & Typing Skills: 25 wpm
- Equipment will be provided
- Ability to Pass a Background Investigation
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 Years of Age or Older
Schedule — Part time, up to 29 hours per week
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Xerox by clicking here.