Location — Telecommute, advertised in Georgia.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job description:
• Receive inbound calls from prospects to quote on service.
• Utilize skills to promote the products to callers that best meets their unique needs.
• Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
• Complete, process, and maintain applicable records in the online system.
• Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and log customer calls.
• Meeting the customer’s needs in an empathic manner.
• PROPERTY & CASUALTY license required to be considered for the position.
• One year or more working with insurance sales.
• High energy and ability to put customer needs first.
• Work background that demonstrates strong negotiation & communication skills and ability to positively interact with customers on the phone.
Schedule — No details given
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.50 during training, $11.00 thereafter with bonus potential based on sales.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Granada here.