The Job — At Home Sales Agent for Vail Resorts
Location — Work at home, advertised in Wyoming
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As an At Home Sales Agent, you will book customized vacation experiences for the guests of Vail Resorts’ renowned mountain resorts via inbound calls from the comfort of your home.
Inbound calls from our guests interested in booking an Experience of a Lifetime at one of our world-class mountain resorts will be received by the At Home Sales Agent. Each call presents you with the opportunity to create an epic vacation experience and receive commission as you build it.
This is an ideal opportunity for the self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants a career at the largest mountain destination company in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Minimum six months’ experience working in a sales capacity with performance metrics/goals with the ability to work well with people, overcome objectives, and sell products or services.
- Must live in the Cheyenne or Laramie area in Wyoming, with the ability to attend three weeks of initial onsite training including up to three overnight stays in resort during a three-week period.
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily and efficiently navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type simultaneously, and troubleshoot basic computer issues.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
Schedule — Weekend, evening and holidays required. Seasonal until late Spring.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.15 per hour plus commission
Benefits — Health insurance and 401k and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.